Welcome to Hadjigavrilov House!
Built in 2013, the Hadjigavrilov House is young in years, but old in spirit. It is named after Gavril Hadjitodorov, a centurion of the April Uprising of 1876 and one of its few survivors. Gavril was also the owner of a dairy farm - his cheeses earned him recognition in the region, as well as a silver medal at the World Fair in Liège, Belgium, in 1905. The family house of Gavril (situated in the same yard as the Hadjigavrilov House) was built in the 1830s. Some of its rooms were rented out during the 19th century, as was customary in Koprivshtitsa. Today, the grandchildren of Gavril have decided to continue this tradition of Koprivshtitsa hospitality.
The Hadjigavrilov House is situated at the very center of Koprivshtitsa, across from 20th April Square and the popular tavern Diado Liben.